Steel is green. It comprises of an alloy of iron and carbon containing less than 2% carbon and 1% manganese and small amounts of silicon, phosphorus, sulphur and oxygen. Steel is the world’s most important engineering and construction material. It is used in every aspect of our lives; in cars and construction products, refrigerators and washing machines, cargo ships and surgical scalpels.
- Fire resistant
- Ease of installation
- Quick installation
- Resistant to pests
Some of the factors to consider on choosing best roofing solution for you
Other than sheltering you and your family, we are also giving you a wide variety of solutions that are aesthetically appealing and will last a lifetime.
Factors to consider when choosing a roofing solution:
- What is the lifespan of the roof?
- Will the style of the home be complimented by the roof?
- Is it a flat roof or is there enough slope for this roof material?
- Is there a building code or rule regarding this types of roofs?
- How will the roof perform against natural disasters?
- What type of materials would you like on your roof?
- What is your roofing budget?
Virtual Roof Visualizer
Don’t just imagine it. See it.TRY IT OUT